This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- Hyper avg extract execution is 30% faster than TDE
- Hyper avg extract size is 10% larger than TDE
- Hyper view avg render time is 15% faster than TDE view render time
Interesting.... Ritesh's is consistently 'smaller' than mine for all the areas. Here is my findings again.... Definitely I do not see 3X improvements. Love to see more observations from others....
- Hyper avg extract execution is 50% faster than TDE
- Hyper avg extract size is 20% larger than TDE
- Hyper view avg render time is 20% faster than TDE view render time
I am running 10.5.2 and 10.5.3 instances
- Hyper avg execution is not faster it is actually slower by about 20%
- Hyper avg extract size is 20%larger on extracts w.o comments, with comments it close to 40% larger.
- Hyper on EC2 m5.4xlarge- extracts get corrupted with each tabcmd refresh or publish as well as with each scheduled refresh . Case opened with tech support, no response
- Hyper on EC2 r4.4xlarge - extracts get corrupted via tabcmd refresh or publish if record count in extract is greater than 20 million Case opened with tech support, no response