We are seeking a Sr. Data Visualization & Analytics Consultant that will conduct analysis and gathers requirements to build end to end analytical solutions using Tableau and Alteryx. They will leverage best practices in UI/UX for data visualizations and create relevant, innovative and impactful dashboards working in an iterative manner as part of an agile project team.
- Translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured analytics use cases
- Rapidly develop/test/iterate analyses that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client and build end to end analytical solutions
- Develop rich interactive visualizations, that are intuitive, easy to use and understand using Tableau
- Prepare, blend and cleanse data from multiple sources using Alteryx to design extracts for optimal use with Tableau
- Build published Tableau data sources encompassing subject areas with established meta-data for attributes providing self-service analytical capabilities
- Understand how to leverage Tableau and Alteryx server platforms for deployment and automation.
- Create robust documentation of solutions, validation conducted and operating procedures to transition support.
- Support project leaders in tracking and communicating project tasks and deliverables
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or related field
- A minimum of 4 years of analytics experience
- A minimum of 3 years with Tableau
- A minimum of 2 years with Alteryx
- Strong analytical skills and data management
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Advanced analytics encompassing predictive, statistical, and spatial analysis is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile, SCRUM and/or Agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Training and community building expertise is a plus
- Certifications a plus