This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
- Double-click Longitude (Generated); it will be added to columns
- Double-click Latitude (Generated); it will be added to rows
- Drag a geographic field (such as state) to the detail tile under marks.
- If your data are specific to the contiguous United States then the map will be what you requested. If other countries are on the map as well, then lasso-select the United States.
- From the menu that pops up, click the overlapping circles and then Create Set.
- Name the set and click OK
- Drag this new set to the Filters shelf.
While the map is focused on the United States, you can still see neighboring countries. To get rid of those:
- Change marks to filled map
- From the menu, choose Maps, Map Layers...
- Uncheck all boxes for map layers.
will try...(and let you know)