0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2018 6:26 AM by Lisa Smith

Triad Piedmont User Group Thursday March 8th 4 - 6pm

Lisa Smith

My name is Lisa Smith and I am an employee of the Center for Creative Leadership. We will be hosting a Triad Piedmont User Group meeting on March 8th, 4- 6 pm!

I am part of the technology organization and we use tableau internally to develop perf metrics and to support our clients. We are still learning and growing our knowledge!

Over the past year or so the adoption of Tableau across the Triad Piedmont has expanded. I met some of you at the Tableau conference and with Tableau's help we will be kicking off this user group. Our account manager and tableau tech will be joining us so bring your questions!   Tableau users with area companies, nonprofits, schools, all are welcome !

Potential agenda:

1. Intros with how you use tableau.  One company or group highlight
        their work
      2. Tableau – tips and tricks for new/intermediate level users
      3. Tableau - What you need to know about 10.5 and moving to 10.5 And/or Tableau - Demo for
        project Maestro

Tableau is working on setting up and updated page but in the meantime, I can be reached at smithli@ccl.org     or  336-286-4448.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending, as I need to register your name with the front desk

1 Leadership Place, Greensboro, NC 27410.  

I am open to other agenda items and your ideas!  Looking forward to meeting you!