1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 9, 2018 1:14 PM by Sarah Zaleski

Count by grouped statuses within a table calculation

Sarah  Zaleski

I have a project with multiple statuses(C Status)  I'm trying to group the C Statuses as shown below.  I did this using a calculated field...maybe not the way to go...

then I want to count number of statuses within the group for the project

83 total workitem

55 allocated to Development

42 Accepted by Developer  etc

I'm not sure how to group the statuses inorder to count the number of workitems in those statuses within the defined groups

I created calculated fields to group statuses. Now I tried to count the number within each group. I am not doing it right because I always have at least one the way I did it.

Total Requirements Any status (number of records)

Allocated to Development NOT draft (# of entries with this criteria)

Accepted by Developer NOT (draft OR waitingProposal) (# of entries with this criteria)

Proposal Submitted NOT (draft OR waitingProposal OR waitingPropReview) (# of entries with this criteria)

Proposal Approved NOT (draft OR waitingProposal OR waitingPropReview OR waitingCode) (# of entries with this criteria)

Code Submitted NOT (draft OR waitingProposal OR waitingPropReview OR waitingCode OR waitingCodeReview) (# of entries with this criteria)

Code Approved NOT (draft OR waitingProposal OR waitingPropReview OR waitingCode OR waitingCodeReview OR waitingUnitTest) (# of entries with this criteria)

Unit Test submitted NOT (draft OR waitingProposal OR waitingPropReview OR waitingCode OR waitingCodeReview OR waitingUnitTest OR waitingUnitTestReview) (# of entries with this criteria)

Unit Test Approved NOT (draft OR waitingProposal OR waitingPropReview OR waitingCode OR waitingCodeReview OR waitingUnitTest OR waitingUnitTestReview) OR waitingSoftwareDescription) (# of entries with this criteria)

Submitted for Integration NOT (draft OR waitingProposal OR waitingPropReview OR waitingCode OR waitingCodeReview OR waitingUnitTest OR waitingUnitTestReview OR waitingSoftwareDescription OR waitingIntegration) (# of entries with this criteria)

Submitted for Verification NOT (draft OR waitingProposal OR waitingPropReview OR waitingCode OR waitingCodeReview OR waitingUnitTest OR waitingUnitTestReview OR waitingSoftwareDescription OR waitingIntegration OR waitingVerification) (# of entries with this criteria)

this is what i'm trying to get to