2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2018 7:34 AM by Murugan Ramalingam

Tableau SSO Integration using SAML

Murugan Ramalingam

Hi,

We have been struggling to enable SSO using SAML in tableau server. We followed all the steps as mentioned in online documents. Generated metadata file from tableau, sent this file to SSO team. SSO team uses PingFederate tool to generate IDP metadata file. Then we configured that metadata file back in tableau. When we tried to login to tableau portal, I see that the request goes to IDP and then I got this error - Invalid UserName/Password. I enabled debugged level log and below is the error message in the log files -

2018-01-18 12:26:21.097 -0500 (,,,) catalina-exec-2 : DEBUG org.springframework.security.saml.websso.WebSSOProfileConsumerImpl - Our entity is not the intended audience of the assertion

2018-01-18 12:26:21.097 -0500 (,,,) catalina-exec-2 : DEBUG org.springframework.security.saml.websso.WebSSOProfileConsumerImpl - Validation of received assertion failed, assertion will be skipped

org.opensaml.common.SAMLException: Our entity is not the intended audience of the assertion

Can guys please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Murugan