Couple of links I know of.
However, I tried similar thing, but when I installed driver and change the property, other error happened and I gave up.
It actually took me a few tries to accomplish this. Once I downloaded the drivers, I found that even though my site is a Kerberos environment, the Kerberos instructions did not work.
I had to list the full URL to the site containing the lists with the trailing / and no sharepoint wildcards or anything like that.
Then, I chose "Sharepoint Online" for the edition, Third-party SSO for the authentication, and then my full e-mail address for my username.
Then I just had to cycle through my passwords until I remembered which one.
Oh, I just left SSO Domain blank since it said optional.