5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 14, 2018 8:05 PM by CHANDRA SEKHAR G

Show/Hide From and To Dates based on the other parameter selection

CHANDRA SEKHAR G

Hi,

Good morning !!!

Need help in the below case.

I have created three work sheets. In these three worksheets, one sheet displays Hourly Data, one sheet display Daily Data and the other sheet displays Monthly Data.

Each sheet's data displaying based on the selected From and To Dates.

Hourly Data should be displayed based on the selected Order Date. (Only One Date)

Daily data should be displayed based on the selected Shipping From and TO Dates. (Shipping Start Date and Shipping To Date)

Monthly Data should be displayed based on the selected Order From and Order To Dates. (Order From Date and Order To Date).

In all these sheets, This data is displaying separately. I have created a parameter with Hourly, Daily and Monthly display purpose. (Added all these sheets to a single dashboard).

If I select Hourly, only Hourly Data is displaying and If I select Daily, Only Daily Data is displaying and similarly for the Monthly also.

Here the challenge is, the corresponding parameter dates are always displaying on the dashboard.

I need Hourly sheet related dates only in the dashboard when I select Hourly Data and if I select Daily, Only Daily sheet related dates should be displayed on the dashboard and similarly for the Monthly also.

Currently it is with Daily Data. If I select Daily, only two dates should be displayed.

Similarly If I select Hourly only one date should be displayed as well as If I select Monthly again the corresponding two dates only should be displayed.

Thanks

Chandra