4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2018 11:45 AM by Sean Miller

HYPERFEST is coming! Let's celebrate

Sean Miller

What's happening, KCTUG!

We are weeks away (probably less) from the highly anticipated Tableau 10.5 release with HYPER. The all-new Tableau data engine that will turn big data into soft butter for Tableau to slice and dice at super fast speeds!

This is a big release and major moment for the software and Tableau wants to bring the community together to celebrate. And that's just what we're gonna do.

It's all going down on Thursday, January 18th from 3:30-5:30

We've reserved the big room at the Sprint Accelerator in the Crossroads District near downtown. Tableau is gonna cater in some food and drinks for you. They are also sending me a big box of SWAG to give away and everything. Tableau is going to have a live webinar from 4-5 showcasing all the cool new features of Tableau 10.5 and maybe even talk about what's coming in the next release, who knows!

I recognize that this is over the lunch hour for most of you. You DO NOT have to stay for the entire time, but at least come down for some free lunch and some swag. If you work in the area or always get lunch there, you have no reason not to.

I hope to see you there!

https://tableauhyper.eventbrite.com/

Click here to register, so I know how much food to buy!