1 of 1 people found this helpful
Find my approach as reference below and stored in attached workbook version 10.3 located in the original thread.
1. Order Date > Right Click, > Textmenu > Default Properties, > Fiscal Year Start > Tick November
2. D1. FY add: dateadd('month',14,[Order Date])
3. P1. Current Quarter: if DATEDIFF('quarter',[D1. FY add],today())=0 then [Sales] END
4. P2. Previous Quarter: if DATEDIFF('quarter',[D1. FY add],today())=1 then [Sales] END
5. Drag required objects to the indicated locations.
Yes, it is meeting my requirement. Thank you so much Norbett!!!
You are welcome. Thanks for the badge. Appreciated:)