3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2017 9:05 AM by Norbert Maijoor

Data.

Zulay Martinez

Buenos días,

Quiero realizar un dashboard que me muestre el histórico de las compras de mercancía tengo la base de datos de todos los pedidos realizados, pero quisiera que me haga un promedio ponderado que dependiendo de la cantidad de compras que hubo en un solo mes y si fue del mismo proveedor o no.

Adjunto archivo...Por su ejemplo...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning,

I want to make a dashboard that shows me the history of the purchases of merchandise I have the database of all the orders made, but I would like to make a weighted average that depending on the amount of purchases that occurred in a single month and if it was of same provider or not.

• 1. Re: Data.
          Norbert Maijoor

Hi Zulay,

Not sure but find my approach as reference below and stored in attached workbook version 10.3 located in the original thread.

1. M1. Count Documento Material: {fixed [Proveedor],[Fe.contabilización]:count([Documento material])}

2. M2. Average per Proveedor/month: sum([Importe ML])/sum([M1. Count Documento Material])

3. Drag required objects to the indicated locations

Regards,

Norbert

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Data.
            Zulay Martinez

Perfect, thank you very much, your information was very helpful ... is there a calculated field that helps me express that if I do not have a purchase in a month and this empty I put the price of the previous month until a new one is presented?

• 3. Re: Data.
              Norbert Maijoor

Hi Zulay,

Find my approach as reference below concerning your last question and stored in attached workbook version 10.3 located in the original thread.

1. D1 Sales in Month: if isnull({fixed [Proveedor],[date]: sum([Sales])})=false then ([date]) END

2. D2. Sales Last Month: {fixed [Proveedor]:max([D1 Sales in Month])}

3. P1. Sales in Last Month: {fixed [Proveedor]:min(if [D2. Sales Last Month]=[date] then [Sales]END)}

4. P2. Sales adjusted: ifnull([Sales],[P1. Sales in Last Month])

5. Drag required objects to the indicated locations

Regards,

Norbert