1 of 1 people found this helpful
I found the following link interesting: http://mkt.tableau.com/files/tip0901.pdf
"You must be assigned the Interactor license level and be allowed the View Underlying Data"
Users can be granted/denied privileges on the server. I would say that the "View Underlying Data" privileges is not granted.
Let me know how it goes
Lénaïc RIÉDINGER, Global Community Engineer Tableau
If you see a Helpful or Correct response, please mark it thanks to the buttons below the targeted post!
I am the owner for this workbook and also I have system admin privilege.
Ok, thanks for the follow-up.
Let me investigate that issue for you:
- Please provide me with the version of Tableau Desktop the workbook was published from and the version of Tableau Server it was published to.
- Has this issue been effecting all users on all browsers?
- Is this issue effecting only one workbook and is the issue only effecting drill down on the date?
- When did this issue start? Was it with the creation of a new workbook, or is it effecting drill downs that had previously been working in other workbooks as well?
- If possible please include a copy of an effected workbook.