This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
This error can be caused by the following sequence of actions:
To avoid this issue:
- Creating a data extract of a small data source in Tableau Desktop.
- Publishing the workbook to Tableau Server.
- Refreshing the original data extract that now uses a very large data set in Tableau Server.
- Hide any unnecessary fields and re-create the extract. For more information, see Test Your Data and Use Extracts.
- Filter or aggregate the view to reduce complexity and the number of rendered marks. For more information, see the Disaggregating and Aggregating Data article.
- Split large, complicated workbooks into multiple, smaller and simpler workbooks to improve performance and reduce overall complexity.
Lénaïc RIÉDINGER, Global Community Engineer Tableau
If you see a Helpful or Correct response, please mark it thanks to the buttons below the targeted post!