4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2017 5:43 AM by Benjamin Rubattel

Tableau - Calculating an Expected Date in the future

Benjamin Rubattel

Hello Everyone.

I am trying to put in place a Perfo measure of our ability to send an order within a defined period of time:

Urgent Orders should be shipped within 1 working Day of the order reception

Express Orders should be shipped within 3 working days of the order reception if created before 5pm, 4 if after 5PM

Standard Order should be shipped within 5 working days from the order reception if created before 5pm, 6 if after

Order Creation Date + networkday(number of days depending on priority) = Expected Full shipment Date

I have been calculating this date within Excel thanks to the Networkdays function. I am not able to replicated this into Tableau and don't really want to keep maintain my excel file as I dump everything in a dump file and create a mysql data base.. .

My date files is structured like in the attached file:

This seems to be a bit challenging but I trust it should be achievable..

Thanks

Ben

This message and any attachments (the message) are intended solely for the addressees and are confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination, copying or disclosure, either whole or partial is prohibited without prior formal approval. The internet cannot guarantee the integrity of the message. The companies of Bobst Group do not accept any liability for data corruption, delay, interception or any modification in relation with this message.