Hello everybody, I am new here and work for a management consultancy. I would like to create different dashboards for many small companies that are my clients to improve their e-commerce performance.
Here are a few questions on my part:
1. If I have a tableau license is it possible to manage many different dashboards for every single client that I advise? I would like to give them an overview of several KPI's from different data sources such as Facebook, Google Analytics, Adwords, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and so on.
2. I mentioned a few data sources, can their API's all implemented in my dashboards?
3. How can I send the reports to them? Maybe as .ppx files or is there a better way to give them the needed information?
Thank you in advance!
1. Yes, you can manage different dashboards for every single client.
2. You can create/use existing web data connectors to connect to the different sources you mentioned. Google Analytics though can be connected to directly since Tableau has provided a connector for it already.
3. You can send the reports as an image or a PDF.