5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2017 8:13 AM by George Chen

Data Alerts - Setting Up an Alert Every Time A Condition Is Met Repeatedly

Josh Delekta

Hello,

I am trying to set up a transaction based data alert. For example, I'd like to schedule an alert every time a transaction is greater than $100,000. The data is refreshed every morning at 4 AM and it overwrite the file. What I am trying to achieve here is:

- After the file updates on 1/1/17, users would receive 1 data alert because there are 6 transactions on 1/1/17 for $100,000 or more in the data

- After the file updates on 1/2/17, users would receive 1 data alert because there are 6 new transactions on 1/2/17 for $100,000 or more in the data

- After the file updates on 1/3/17, users would not receive a data alert because there are no new $100,000 or more transactions in the data

- After the file updates on 1/4/17, users would receive 1 data alert because there is 1 new transaction for $100,000 or more in the data

Is there any way to achieve this type of data alert? Basically what I'm trying to say is that I am not monitoring fluctuations in the data but instead the outliers. Please see attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.