1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hello Vista Sword,
Have you tried the following?
- Click on the filter
- select customize
- deselect the show ALL option
- change the filter to single drop down mode
- you will see the default value present in the filter
- Now Edit the filter
- In the general tab you see all the values
- you will also see ALL , NONE tabs.
- click on None tab and
- click on OK
- Now your filter shows the default value as None.
This thread could also help you achieving what you are looking for: Show "None" in filter (dropdown list)?
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Lénaïc RIÉDINGER, Global Community Engineer Tableau
If you see a Helpful or Correct response, please mark it thanks to the buttons below the targeted post!