Team Daugherty is looking for an experienced Tableau Developer to join our team. This role requires someone with experience implementing client data visualizations and business solutions. This position will be defining architectures; identifying data issues and finding solutions; and designing and building Tableau dashboards.
As a Tableau Developer you will be responsible for the following:
• Identifying client issues within their business, crafting solutions, and implementing changes.
• Leveraging different data architectures and data blending technologies to provide data to Tableau.
• Building dashboards to provide insights.
• Developing interactive visualizations utilizing various reporting components from multiple data sources.
• Serving as a leader for other team members working in the Daugherty Dev Center.
• Working with ETL tools, data modeling and data transformation.
We are looking for someone with:
• 5+ years of management consulting experience.
• 3+ years of experience working with Tableau (data blending, dashboard development, server administration).
• Experience working with verticals.
• Knowledge of the best practices for implementation and integration of Tableau.
• The ability to complete the analysis and evaluation of data structures; develop ETL using the top data integration tools (Informatica, SSIS, Data Stage, Ab Initio); create OLAP and presentation environments using leading enterprise reporting solutions (Business Objects, MicroStrategy, SSAS, Cognos, etc.); work with CRM platforms, specifically Seibel; architect leading-edge business intelligence solutions (ODS, EDW, Data Marts, etc.); and develop Big Data analytics solutions.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
• Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
• Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
• Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
• Little to no travel.
• Robust career development and training.