what you can do is uninstall its newest version and install tableau 10.3 or another option is to open the tableau 10.3 and pull your .tbw file to that tableau I hope I've helped
Would you mind replying with a few more details as to what behavior is occurring?
- Are your charts not rendering in Tableau Desktop?
- Do you have dashboards where some elements are rendering and not others?
- Do you have any red "pills" anywhere on the view?
- Are you using a live connection? Extract?
- Can you post a screenshot, or the .twbx (if possible)?
no, I get all those symptoms when my data source changes or I change some field name in the structure of my table