0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2017 5:05 AM by Brian Elrod

Calling all Tennessee Tableau Users! TC17 Meetup!

Brian Elrod

Come join us Wednesday morning of Tableau Conference for a Nashville Tableau User Group (TUG) Meetup!

What: Nashville Tableau User Group Meetup

When: October 11th from 7:45am-8:15am

Where: Southwest corner of “The Bar Chart” (see map below)

Why: Come meet your peers from the Tennessee area that are using Tableau to make a positive impact in their organizations and be a part of reinvigorating the Nashville TUG!

Who: This event is for anyone in Tennessee, or its neighboring states that wants to get connected with like minded data people.

In recent years, the number of Tableau users in and around Tennessee has exploded and its high time that you all get connected. TUGs are located all over the country to help users network, learn from their peers, and share strategies for success.

I am spearheading this along with help from Dan Murray and Kristy McGee. Kristy McGee, the BI Analytics Developer for the State of Tennessee is a long time Tableau user in the Nashville area and has been an active member of the Tableau community for some time. Dan Murray is the Director of Strategic Innovation at Interworks, and is also working to energize fellow Tableau users for a TUG in Nashville, TN.

I am based in the Knoxville TN area, but have been regularly attending the Atlanta Tableau User Group for a while now and am ready to bring the fun to Tennessee! I want to encourage users from all over the state to be apart of this great community!

After the meetup we can all head over to the morning keynote presentation.

We already have over 10 people that have RSVP'd for this meetup! However, if you are unable to attend TC17, please stay tuned to this Local forum for an announcement regarding our first meeting!

Feel free to reach out to me at brian.elrod@migonline.com, or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/iambrianelrod/

TC17 Map.jpg