1 of 1 people found this helpful
Does the title of the dashboard have any special characters in it? You might try republishing the workbook without those characters and testing to see if the issue persists.
Does this dashboard that is generating the error have any filters that are changed before the PDF is attempted to be exported? If so, this might be related to an error that was fixed in a newer version of Tableau Server. If that is the case, we've found that republishing the workbook will sometimes temporarily resolve the issue until the upgrade can be made.
Let me know and I'll see what, if any, other recommendations I can make
Thanks for your reply. It appears this error does not appear when making filter or parameter selections, but if the user chooses to 'exclude' some data in a chart that is when the error appears. I haven't been able to replicate this in any of the other dashboards though. I tried to republish the affected workbook but this error still appears. We're upgrading in a month though, so I think we will just wait until then.
Glad I could help! Happy upgrading