4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2017 3:11 PM by Emmanuel Ikehi

Data Analytics Enthusiast Seeking an Internship

Emmanuel Ikehi

Hello All,

My name is Emmanuel Ikehi, a recent Masters degree graduate of Imperial College London and passionate about data analytics. I am currently in search of a short term internship (4 - 6 months) preferably in the UK to help me improve on my data analytics skill.

I have developed a range of skills to analyse huge and complex data such as: data cleaning and ETL (Extract-Transform-Loading) processes with Microsoft SSIS and Alteryx; knowledgeable in writing queries and stored procedures for data storage and manipulation with Microsoft SQL Server; creating data-driven static charts, interactive visualisations, and dynamic dashboards with Tableau. My data visualisation projects can be accessed on my Tableau Public  profile. I also have a working knowledge of data analysis and statistical modelling with R and Python. Please check out my projects on GitHub profile.

I would really appreciate if anyone in the community could provide me with an internship opportunity or connect me with someone who could be of help.

Thanks,

Emmanuel Ikehi

ikehi_emma@yahoo.com

+447417512765