6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2017 8:31 PM by Shinichiro Murakami

Water Fall Graph Requirement

Lakshmi P

Hi All,

From the attached WaterFallIssue.twbx, If you notice there are two sheets with the names Results and NoResults

My actual requirement is I need to show WaterFall Graph in the sheet (NoResults Sheet).

If you observe 1st Sheet i.e. Results, I was able to show WaterFall Graph by following basic principles Table Calculations, Negative Calculated Field for Size Marks and Gnatt Bar. In this scenario I did not use any aggregate functions in the datawalk calculated field.

But coming to my actual requirement,  In NoResults sheet, I have to use some aggregated function(s) in DatawalkM Calculated field. So I used SUM function as part of testing. And also followed 3 basic principles as said above (Table Calculations, Negative Calculated Field for Size Marks and Gnatt Bar) But the Graph is not displaying as Water Fall type.

I am thinking it's due to because of aggregation functions used in DatawalkM.

Can anyone help me out here to achieve WaterFall Graph with using Aggretaion Function in Calculated Field.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Regards,

Lakshmi