0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2017 10:37 AM by Adam Ackerman

TC17 full conference pass available (see details below)

Adam Ackerman

From the New Hampshire TUG community:

"I have a full conference pass as well as a workshop pass (Desktop 201) for the Tableau Conference in Las Vegas beginning October 9th.  My company has cancelled all non-customer facing travel so I am no longer able to attend the conference.  Unfortunately for me, Tableau will not refund my pass ($2,000).  Fortunately for someone else, Tableau has stated that I may transfer my pass, free of charge, to anyone I wish. I have an email from Tableau Conference stating this and I am happy to share that email with anyone.

Do you know anyone that would like to attend the conference?  I am looking to recoup as much as I can for the pass but, quite frankly, I'd consider giving it to someone rather than noone going.  Here's what I would like to offer:  I will give anyone the conference pass that would like to go.  I'd be happy to accept a donation of any amount if it was offered, but I do not need payment for the pass.  As for the workshop, I believe Tableau will reimburse me for that ($600), but if someone would like to go to that, I'd consider giving that up as well (again, a donation of any amount would be accepted)..

Let me know if you know of anyone."

Thanks ,Jeff

jspassen@gmail.com