The Staples, Inc. Global Loss Prevention Investigations team is looking to add a fraud analyst in Framingham, MA.
Tableau and/or Alteryx experience is a huge plus! Full job posting is pasted below.
I have attached a workbook we made a while back using the Super Store data to create some basic templates for outlier detection. If you can think of another way to find fraud in that data set, reply with a packaged workbook and a summary of your findings!
To apply, go to the link above or email Manager of Fraud Data and Analytics, Will Strouse; email@example.com.
In this role you will be responsible for fraud detection through research and analysis of large data sets, visual analytics, and Artificial intelligence. This position will partner with teams cross functionally to identify and mitigate card not present fraud. Ability to work at a high level independently and make decisions under pressure are necessary
- Identifies risk factors, fraud trends utilizing technical data analysis and statistical interpretation. Mitigates activity by monitoring and adjusting fraud rules real-time to reduce losses. Recommends enhancements and process improvements based on assessment of fraud systems
- Management of fraud queue in Kount. Conducts on-going gap analysis to drive down review rates
- Support FLPM’s, Stores, FC and SDO’s with research
- Research subpoena request to support Fraud Manager, Staples Legal, and Law Enforcement agencies
- Work with shipping agents, UPS, FedEx, and Couriers to recover stolen property
- Work with fraud Investigators from banking institutions, other retailers, or victimized customers
- Associate or Technical Degree
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge in the card-not-present fraud schemes
- Analyze daily reports to detect fraud patterns
- Ability to analyze large transactional datasets, interpret ambiguous situations, and make decisions under pressure
- Experiencing using MS suite
- Hands on experience with Social Media sites