Please learn more about the position by visiting: Data Analyst (Healthcare - Tableau) at Borrego Health
Borrego Health provides high quality, efficient customer focused health care to the communities we serve, accomplished by providing access to patient centered comprehensive care to all residents regardless of their ability to pay.
The data analyst acquires, manages, manipulates, and analyzes data and report results As part of the Quality team this position works with the Data Manager to develop, validate, help in the analysis and presentation of data for quality improvement, clinical, and operational measures on a regular or ad hoc basis Assist with the report request help desk Assist m regular Quality department activities as needed.
The Quality Data Analyst will be a vital member of the Quality team providing valid reports that support quality initiatives using report writing logic and statistical analysis. Knowledge of data management software is expected with experience in Tableau preferred. Experience in healthcare is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1 Provides data reports on a regular basis as requested by Quality and other departments
2 Analyzes reports providing ongoing appropriate inter-departmental communication and monthly or daily data reports
3 Monitors for timely and accurate completion of select data elements
4 Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns m complex data sets
5 In collaboration with others, develops and maintains databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions
6 Acquires abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
7 In collaboration with others, develops and implements data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
8 In collaboration with others, interprets data and develops recommendations based on findings
9. Develops graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
10 Performs basic statistical analyzes for projects and reports
11 Creates and presents quality dashboards using Tableau
12 Generates routine and ad hoc report
13 As a member of the quality department contributes to quality planning and maintains metrics to track and improve quality system processes
14 Through the use of data, helps improve health outcome and quality improvement measures i.e. UDS, HEDIS
15 Participates in training, in-services, conferences as required
16 Complies with all BH policies and procedures
17 Other duties as assigned
**Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.**
- Bachelor's degree or higher m Information Management, Statistics or related fields.
- Healthcare background or experience (2-5 years)
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development Adept at queries and report writing,
- Proficient in Tableau software required
- Proficient in SQL, MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
- Ability to present complex information man understandable and compelling manner
Learn more about us,please visit our web-site at http://www.borreghealth.org/
Please follow the instructions below to apply for this position.
1. Fill out a Borrego Health Application. You may download a copy of the application by visiting this link.
2. Attach a copy of your resume to the application.
3. Please submit both the application and your resume by visiting our job page: Data Analyst (Healthcare - Tableau) at Borrego Health
4. You may also mail or fax your application and resume to the following address and telephone number:
PO Box 2369
Borrego Springs, CA 92004
Borrego Community Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, ***, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other protected class, political affiliation or belief.