Can you confirm that the request body is correctly formed.
The main thing i had to make sure of was the number of blank lines.
So for yours it should look like this, i think
<workbook name="name_" showTabs="true">
<connectionCredentials name="name_" password="password_"/>
Content-Disposition: name="tableau_workbook"; filename="New Text Document.twbx"
Hello ALL !! (content of file that is to be published)
Thanks for the reply, Glen.
I used another library to call REST API (HTTPClient) and it worked.
Earlier, I had used HTTP URL connection and had to spend a lot of time to format payload which didn't work.