2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 12:34 AM by Riddhi Goel

How to AVERAGE different store data over an year ?

Riddhi Goel

Hello All,

I am a newbie to tableau community and taking baby steps to work my way around.

I have a dataset like this

2016                                                          2017                                                      

Sales Area   Jan  Feb   March ........................................Dec   Jan     Feb      March .......................Dec   Average

Country A     2      3       4                                                  5      1           2                                                  (Average of Country A)

Country B     2      3       5                                                 5      1           3                                                   (Average of Country B)

Country C     2      3       4                                                  5      1           2                                                    

Country D     0      3       1                                                 5      1           2

Country E     2      2       4                                                  5      1           2

This is pivot created in Tableau except the font in red. I am looking for calculated field that gives me the average of Country A over the years.

Thanks in advance for all the help !

Regards,

Riddhi