6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2018 9:18 PM by CHUNGSHENG GER

Tabjolt Access is Denied for performance metrics

Neeyat Mathur

I have set the JMX counters on our QA server, saved the config, and restarted it, but when we run Tabjolt, we get these messages:

Error Unable to get instances for category Memory of host tableau-qa.prudential.com. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: Access is denied

Error Unable to get instances for category Processor of host tableau-qa.prudential.com. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: Access is denied

Error Unable to get instances for category LogicalDisk of host tableau-qa.prudential.com. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: Access is denied

Error Unable to get instances for category Process of host tableau-qa.prudential.com. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: Access is denied

Error Unable to get instances for category Network Interface of host tableau-qa.prudential.com. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: Access is denied

I have added the user details in impersonation configuration in TabJolt configuration files.

I have checked the Remote Registry services is running in Tableau Server host machine.

I am able to collect performance metrics from same user using Windows Utility Perfmon.exe

Please help to resolve this error as i am unable to find any more things on google.