Great opportunity to join Visa Performance Solutions team as a Data Visualization consultant.
Please refer to below job description and feel free to reach out if you are interested in applying.
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Performance Solutions (VPS), the consulting arm of Visa, is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and economics consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry.
Business Development Manager – Data Visualization consultant
The ideal candidates are problem solvers, equipped with strong analytical & quantitative skills suited to address key strategic needs for Visa’s clients including issuers, acquirers and merchants.
Adept at creative and critical thinking, they are able to deconstruct problems and transform insights into large scale, state-of-the-art solutions. Candidates must be quick learners with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Hadoop Ecosystem, SAS, through scripting in Python, SQL, Java etc.
- Hands-on skills in cleaning, manipulating, analyzing, visualizing and modeling large data sets.
- Develop and validate advanced data mining tools, algorithms, and other capabilities to solve business problem.
- Create impactful and dynamic visual interfaces/ dashboards for the next generation of our data driven solutions using Visa's data and analytic capabilities, technology and industry expertise
- He/she will work closely with data scientist and Business consultant to understand their challenges and craft solutions that help them to solve their toughest problems.
- Continuously develop and present innovative ideas in order to improve current solutions within Visa.
- BA/BS required; MBA or other relevant Master's degree preferred (eg: Statistics, Computer Science, and Engineering).
- 5+ years of overall experience with a preferred minimum of 5 in a Bankcard and/or Retailer
- Strong interest in the future of payments a must.
- Strong experience developing Tableau solutions including administration of Tableau Server
- Experience designing and developing dashboards using Tableau including Desktop, Server, and web variants, using best practices and industry standards
- Experience in big data analytics ( Hadoop) and statistical modeling in SAS including SAS E. Miner, SAS E. Guide and SPSS
- Excellent project management and organizational and presentational skills.
- Strong Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient oral/written communication skills in English and Spanish.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”