Yes, the video is very blurry...only really good for Audio...looking forward to getting the slides for the presentations, especially the first one by Nicole Lohr.
I may be blocking something within the browser, but I don't see any controls on the video player for play/pause/FF, etc. Just me?
Thanks for your presentation yesterday Nicole!
Do you have the slides you can post? I would like to review them =)
Thanks for a great TabHUG yesterday!
I've attached the following files:
- Nicole's presentation on Empowering Healthcare Knowledge Workers thru Actionable Data Insights at Evangelical Community Hospital: Tableau HUG Presentation 06_22_17.pdf
- Jonathan's presentation of general TUG slides and Tableau Tip on Displaying Multiple Measures on the Same Scale: 201706 TabHUG.pdf and provider info.twbx
- Andy & Steve's presentation is not available, you can find out more about the Big Book of Dashboards at http://bigbookofdashboards.com. A number of the dashboards are downloadable, you can see them at http://bigbookofdashboards.com/dashboards.html.
Also there was a question about integrating R and Tableau, here are some resources:
- An (attached) introduction that Nicole can share from a classmate: Integrate_R_and_Tableau.pdf
- How to Integrate R and Tableau training video
- Tableau and R: FAQ | Tableau Software FAQ
- Tableau and R Integration community document with a lot of notes
- R Implementation Notes community document with some notes
And there were questions about blinding / anonymizing PHI (protected health information) for Tableau, here are two links:
- Blinding and Anonymizing Healthcare Data for Tableau – Screencast | Drawing with Numbers the recording of a presentation I did for TabHUG, here's the PDF as well.
- Anonymize your Tableau Package Data for Sharing a video prepared for the Tableau forums
That's FB video. You can click on the video to stop it and start it, and to FF/RW you can drag the progress slider.