0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2017 11:30 AM by Tarik Abdel-Monem

Calculated Fields using date interval

Tarik Abdel-Monem

I have a MySQL db which has three tables. Each table has a date field - 1) Create date 2) Submit date 3) Funded date

To count how many applications have been created, I use the Create Date filter and the numbers are perfect. However, if I try to add funded application numbers, the numbers are off for funded because that table uses the Funded Date column

If I create a separate worksheet using the Funded Date as a date filter, then the following calculated field displays correct numbers:

SUM(IF ([Appd Status] = 'LENDER_APPROVED' AND [Appd Appl Id] <> 1110196) THEN 1 END)

I have created a parameter, that I named "Parameter.FundingDt"

This is what I am looking for to use in the first worksheet - pseudo code:

If Parameter.FundingDt is within the selected Create Date range then SUM(IF ([Appd Status] = 'LENDER_APPROVED' AND [Appd Appl Id] <> 1110196) THEN 1 END) END

As you can see by the attached screen shots, that the funded numbers are different when using dates from different tables. Unfortunately, users needing to see applications, approved & funded in the same worksheet, while using different dates