I have been stepping through the install guide for sparkler 1.04 and have run into several issues, I would like to reach out to the community for some help.
Current outstanding issue is on
1. Stop tomacat
2. Rename sparkler-reference-1.0.0.war in your home directory to sparkler.war (OR ANYTHING ELSE).
3. Then drag it to c:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\webapps.
4. restart tomcat and new webapps directory called /sparkler (OR ANYTHING ELSE) appears
5. Test https://hostname:8443/ and it works
6. then test https://hostname:8443/sparkler and I GET A 404??
I am confused why the webapps directory that appears is returning a 404
I even created a sample /test and tet.html file and it works https://hostname:8443/test/test.html
Has anyone encountered this issue?
Is it something with the .war file?
The sparkler webapp appears to be partial working because https://hostname:8443/sparkler/status returns "Status page disabled. Set configuration parameter 'sparkler.app.statuspage' to 'true' to enable."