1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2017 9:09 AM by AB Commendatore

I have to create a combo chart with one line and 3 bars in a single chart using the following data

Abhay Saini
      Muni AAMuni BBBCorp ACorp BBB
      Average84.6%66.2%64.1%17.2%
      High97.2%36.8%35.3%86.5%
      Low38.9%58.0%52.6%54.6%
      Current16.1%17.2%38.5%53.4%

Can anybody recommend how?

Also, i have the base data for the table, in case someone wants that....

• 1. Re: I have to create a combo chart with one line and 3 bars in a single chart using the following data
          AB Commendatore

Hi Abhay,

There are a couple of things that you could do depending on what data you ultimately need to show. Here are a couple of ideas:

1. If you need to look at the overall High, Low, Average, and Current number across all organizations, then the field on the Columns shelf that displays the organization types (Muni AA, Muni BBB, Corp A, Corp BBB) should be removed from the view and the aggregation for the measures changed to Average.

2. If you want the data you have right now, but just need to reverse which measure is displayed as a line vs. bar graph, then you can change the mark type. Click on the measure, then click the drop down on the Marks card and select a different mark type (line or bar).

If the above solutions do not help you get where you need to be with this chart, then please provide the base data for the table you mentioned and quick mock up of what view you ultimately want to visualize and we can help you further!

Cheers!
          AB