0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2017 2:23 PM by Mayur Sonawane

How to use the value of calculated field of one worksheet to another worksheet as a constant?

Mayur Sonawane

Hi,

I have data of tons of 'Tickets #' which are belongs to different 'Groups' and have the information like below-

Ticket# (Unique)    GroupId     OpenDate       ResolvedDate        Status

1234                    A              04/25/2017     04/25/2017              R

123323                     A              04/25/2016        Now()                    NR

..................................................................................

123r4                    B              04/25/2017     04/25/2017              R

123r323                     B              04/25/2016        Now()                    NR

..................................................................................

.........                       .                     .                     .

So I have to compare  the Time_taken by the 'NR' Ticket# with the (Average_Time-Taken by 'R' Ticket# )

I calculated the Average time for 'R' Ticket#, struggling with how to take the calculated value of 'R' as a constant for the 'NR' Ticket#'s

Could you please help me for this.

Thanks,

Mayur