Hey Nora A,
Here are a few things you may try.
1) Compatibility view and test results.
2) Test with multiple browser.
Please create a case with Tableau Support regarding this issue and include the following items.
1) Steps to recreate the error
2) Let Support know if all views and workbooks cause the issue or only one?
3) Provide copy of workbook (.twbx) that is causing the issue on Server.
4) logs from Tableau server
Providing as many details as possible to enable Support to recreate the issue will help a great deal.
Lénaïc RIÉDINGER, Global Community Engineer Tableau
If you see a Helpful or Correct response, please mark it thanks to the buttons below the targeted post!
Additionally:As a workaround, use Tableau Public desktop client to download or edit workbooks from Tableau Public.
You can download Tableau Public from the following link: https://public.tableau.com/en-us/s/download