0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2017 2:24 PM by Praful Naram

Looking for Tableau Contract position

Praful Naram

Dear All,

My Name is Praful have been working with Insurance, Healthcare, banking, and retail industries, and he comfortable working with a team as well as individually. I adept at BI tools such as Tableau, Crystal Reports ,Business Objects , and SSRS; ETL tools such as Informatica, Alteryx and SSIS, as well as scripting languages such as SQL,  PL/SQL, T-SQL, java API, HTML, XML. While working at T.Rowe Price Group , CVS, Vantiv and Choice Hotels.I worked on projects to implement BI reporting solutions by creating reports, dashboards, and scorecards in Tableau. I acquired strong experience working with Tableau Desktop, Server, Reader, Online, Public, and Mobile in different versions of Tableau 9.x, 8.x and 7.x.

My Data Analysis skills include Data modeling, Data mapping from source to target database schemas and with extensive knowledge in Normalization and De-normalizations, Data Profiling, Data Clean sing and processing, writing data extract scripts/programming of data conversion, and researching complex data problems. i am  also proficient in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, database tuning, query optimization and resolving key performance issues.

Kindly review my  profile and if you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me at +1214-206-1565 or prafulnaram12@gmail.com

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Regards,

Praful