3 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2017 6:13 AM by Anbarasan P

Calendar View and Multiple Activity Display

Anbarasan P

Dear Folks,

I referred https://community.tableau.com/thread/125976 link to create calendar view.

My problem is unable to show multiple events on same day and if I add a dimension as filter the Calendar view is disturbed (shows only selected data)

Situation to add a dimension as filter e.g. "Public Holiday" or "Description" as filter to slice the data. While I enable this I am seeing only those data points and CALENDAR view is disturbed. Please advise or share the workaround for this challenge.

Also, I need to show more than one event either in tooltip or in respective cell/day. At present multiple event matches shows as *.

I used "Johan Calendar #2.twbx.zip" file.

I have similar challenging in my real-time project, please help in resolving this challenge with this file Johan Calendar #2.twbx.zip

Cheers & Thanks in advance,

Anbu

• 1. Re: Calendar View and Multiple Activity Display
          Shinichiro Murakami

Anbu

Which version of Tableau are you using?

Thanks,

Shin

• 2. Re: Calendar View and Multiple Activity Display
            Anbarasan P

Dear Shin,

We are using Tableau 10.1.3

regards,Anbu

#yiv3249404398 * #yiv3249404398 a #yiv3249404398 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv3249404398 h1, #yiv3249404398 h2, #yiv3249404398 h3, #yiv3249404398 h4, #yiv3249404398 h5, #yiv3249404398 h6, #yiv3249404398 p, #yiv3249404398 hr {}#yiv3249404398 .yiv3249404398button td {}

|

Tableau Community 

|

Calendar View and Multiple Activity Display

reply from Shinichiro Murakami in Forums - View the full discussionAnbu Which version of Tableau are you using? Thanks,Shin

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Tableau Community

Start a new discussion in Forums by email or at Tableau Community

Following Calendar View and Multiple Activity Display in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Tableau Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Tableau Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences   |

|

• 3. Re: Calendar View and Multiple Activity Display
              Anbarasan P

Thank you for your response, I use Tableau 10.1.3 version.

Best regards,

Anbu