Listed below is a link to a jack of all trades Tableau dashboard creator. Position posted below and feel free to email me directly if interested email@example.com
Summary: The Wells Fargo Center & Philadelphia Flyers are seeking a Manager, Business Intelligence & Analytics to join our new Strategy & Analytics Team. This position will be responsible for gathering and analyzing sales and marketing data that support strategic and financial initiatives across the entire business. This position will provide quantitative analysis and data-driven insights on: ticketing pricing, ticket inventory, customer demographics, sponsorship valuation, financial and other analytical and strategic projects.
- Focus on creating a strategic pricing model on all tickets for Flyers and Wells Fargo Center events including season, group and individual pricing to maximize revenue and attendance.
- Analyze Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data to understand fan behavior and provide strategic recommendations to retain current fans and attract new fans.
- Create financial models that enable users to conduct sensitivity analysis on different strategic recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally across different business units to provide data analysis and strategic direction on ad-hoc department initiatives.
- Analyze sales data to provide actionable insight to generate incremental revenue.
- Advise department heads and decision makers based on analytical findings.
- Review current business operation processes to identify automation opportunities within current data environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups etc.). Proficiency in Programming Languages & SQL, BI Tools (Tableau preferred), Adobe Marketing Cloud and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to execute non-conventional market research
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn new programs and skillsets
Candidates required to complete case study to demonstrate technical, analytical and communication skills. Candidates can also include any financial models or PowerPoint presentations that display expertise in the position responsibilities (please remove any confidential information).