4 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2017 12:30 PM by Kunal Das

how to check my own posts

Kunal Das

I have post some questions in community, but I have no clue, how will i track those thread?

• 1. Re: how to check my own posts
          Pauline Le Corvec

Hi Kunal Das,

I think you should automatically receive notifications when someone responds to a question you asked. Also you can set e-mail notifications preferences from your Community Profile (top right corner > click your Profile > Preferences)

I've tagged my colleagues from the Community Team in case they have better tips! Lénaïc Riédinger, Patrick A Van Der Hyde, Diego medrano

Have a great day!

Pauline

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: how to check my own posts
            Patrick A Van Der Hyde

Hello Kunal,

You can utilize the Follow option to track the thread.  You can setup preferences for the posts that you follow (would you like them emailed to you or just to show in your inbox) by editing the preferences of your account.  In addition, you can go to http:\\community.tableau.com\news and setup a custom 'stream' of content that you would like to follow and configure this as you desire. 

I hope that answers your questions. 

I am moving this question to the Getting Started in the Forums where we host forum related questions. 

Patrick 

• 3. Re: how to check my own posts
              Toby Erkson

Go to your Preferences:

Make sure the one below is turned on...naturally the "Receive email?" must be set to Yes as well :

When you create or respond to a thread you will get a notification in your Inbox.  The number of unread messages is the indicated number to the right of the envelope.  Here I have no unread messages:

Click on the envelope to go to your Inbox where you can see the messages and notifications, both read and unread.

If someone mentions you then you will get a notification in your Inbox, like so Kunal Das .

• 4. Re: how to check my own posts
                Kunal Das

thank you everyone for your kind help.

1 of 2 people found this helpful