On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
The Global Sales Data & Analytics organization leads the global creation and delivery of Sales tools & processes that enable an efficient & effective selling organization to identify growth strategies and support informed business decision making. This group is responsible for providing sales teams with information to save the sales team time, identify opportunities or understand their business performance. It is our mission to help deliver the best set of tools, data & processes that will enable our worldwide Sales organization's success.
- Gathering understanding of information and reporting that would allow for better action throughout our sales teams
- Develop a more KPI based sales reporting portfolio for our sales teams and execute on the creation and maintenance of those metrics
- Drive delivery and adoption of various reporting and analytics within our sales tool environments through integration with Salesforce.com, Anaplan and Tableau
- Develop communications & training plan to drive adoption and understanding of our analytical tools to our sales teams
- Work with our IT partners to help insure the best transition of our reporting platforms pre-to-post system transformations. Act as the main focal point for gathering global Sales Operations Feedback and requirements for IT.
- Also, work with the IT team in defining necessary data attributes to insure reporting continuity as well as allow for net new reporting capabilities that our current systems do not currently allow for. Provide Master Data leadership across the product, customer and system tracks to provide the business and sales team’s balanced perspective. Also, become the team expert in the next generation of Data Warehouse technologies the company is moving towards
- Establish a better structure and process to help us deliver our reporting analytics to our sales teams. This includes defining a sales hierarchy as well as the best way to access permission reports for wide audiences of folks.
- Provide better holistic visibility to our sales pipeline as well as forecast calls in an automated and repeatable way.
- Lead a companywide virtual team of Tableau experts to foster best practices sharing and techniques.
- 5+ years’ experience in collecting and analyzing data sets to generate insights required
- 5+ years’ experience in preparing reports and dashboards for senior level executives required
- 3+ years’ experience in Tableau required (Anaplan/Salesforce a plus)
- 2+ years’ experience in MySQL required (Informatica, Oracle a plus)
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with ability to work under short deadlines
- Identifies and takes positive action to continuously improve personal performance
- Ability to strategize, plan and implement change at a global scale is a must
- Outstanding ability in managing and monitoring business operations
- Possess critical thinking and investigation skills
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required
- Masters in relevant field a plus
- Experience/knowledge of the 2-way radio market a plus