1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 28, 2017 3:24 PM by Shinichiro Murakami

Finding Date Difference for Pivot fields -Tab. 10

Richa Tripathi

Hello,

I need help finding the date difference between all the 'Pivot Field names' with respect to the 'Target date'.And plot them over with arrows upward and downwards.

I want to show the current marks on the graph and the upward -downward arrows indicating whether they met the target date or not.

As I understand there are two parts to this problem.

1) finding the difference between the 'target date' and the 'Pivot Field names' eg. (Enter in FPRS -minus- Target date)

2) Once I have the above difference, will have to compare if its greater than and equal to 3 or not. If >= 3 "upward arrow"-met the target else "downward arrow"

Attached is the file.

Please share your input.

Thanks,

Ric

• 1. Re: Finding Date Difference for Pivot fields -Tab. 10
          Shinichiro Murakami

Hi Richa

I hope I understand your request.

First, I only find "REPORT COMPLETE  (w/in 8 BDs prior to due date)" as unique project ID, so I used this field to calculate target for each.

[Target Date]

if [Pivot Field Names]="Target Date" then [Pivot Field Values] end

[Target Date Fixed]

{fixed [REPORT COMPLETE  (w/in 8 BDs prior to due date)]:min([Target Date])}

[Date Diff]

[Pivot Field Values]-[Target Date Fixed]

[Target days]  // This field is based on my guess.

case [Pivot Field Names]

when "ENTER IN FPRS (3 w/in BDs prior to due date)" then 3

when "PROGRAM SERVICES (PS) MANAGER REVIEW (w/in 4 BDs prior to due date" then 4

when "REVIEW COMPLETE  BY  FINANCIAL ANALYST(S) (w/in 5 BDs prior to due date)" then 5

when "Submit to Grants for Certification (1 w/in BDs prior to due date)" then 1

when "SUBMIT TO WIC DIRECTOR  FOR  APPROVAL (4 w/in BDs prior to due date)" then 4

end

[Arrow]

If [Date Diff]>= {fixed [Pivot Field Names] :min([Target days])}  then "up" else "down" end

Thanks,

Shin

1 of 1 people found this helpful