SAIC is looking for someone who wants to help us to help the U. S. Army be all it can be.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for creating dashboard visualizations using agile methodologies. Following duties will be performed:
- elicit dashboard requirements from customer
- explore new data sources for applicability
- integrate data sources using database scripts
- implement business rules into data integration logic
- build interactive dashboards that showcase relevant metrics
- respond quickly to questions/challenges to dashboard results
- brief dashboard to stakeholders and train new users
- develop and maintain best practices and make recommendations to existing business processes
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)/coursework in Physics, Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Math.
- Require analytic thought process and collaborative skills.
- Candidate should have working understanding of relational database concepts as well as Big Data concepts.
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
Send your resume to:
By the way, this position is located in Huntsville, Alabama.