4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2017 5:10 AM by Andy Piper

New to the Atlanta Tableau User Group

Dewann Sturgis

I look forward to learning and sharing.

• 1. Re: New to the Atlanta Tableau User Group
          Stanley Nwador

Hi Dewann,

Welcome, I am also new to the Atlanta community, I recently moved here from Charlotte, NC.

Thank you

Stanley Nwador

• 2. Re: New to the Atlanta Tableau User Group
            Andy Piper

Welcome Stanley and Dewann. Below is some information that may be useful.

Atlanta Tableau User Group meetings are held from 1-4PM on the 3rd Thursday of the month between January and September. With the end of year holidays in mind, our meetings shift to the last Thursday in October and the first Thursday in December - still 1-4PM. Meeting locations vary depending on the host of the meeting, but most are inside the perimeter.

To receive invitations to ATUG meetings, complete the form at https://www.tableau.com/join-user-group-near-you specifying Atlanta as your location.

ATUG has a presence on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2359047

We're looking forward to having you join us. Our next meeting will be on Thursday, May 18 (1-4PM) at the Proscenium building at the corner of 14th & Peachtree Streets (Midtown area diagonally across from Colony Square).

Regards,

Andy

• 3. Re: New to the Atlanta Tableau User Group
              Stanley Nwador

Thank you Andy. I am also in the job market seeking a role as tableau developer in the Atlanta area. Please can you help me with any job posting?

Thank you

Stanley Nwador

Sent from my iPhone

• 4. Re: New to the Atlanta Tableau User Group
                Andy Piper

Stanley,

Before the networking break within our meetings I often ask if anyone is hiring (that way those interested can search them out during the break). At our April 20th meeting, I recall persons from Comcast and Home Depot raised their hands – there was another company who was hiring as well, I just don’t recall the name offhand.

As info, there is a Jobs section within the LinkedIn group. Occasionally people will post openings there (they fall out after 2-3 weeks). If you’d like, consider posting a job-wanted message in the Jobs section.

Regards,

Andy