4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2017 11:31 AM by Ching-Fang Chang

    <Data Update Time> vs. Time shown on published dashboard

    Ching-Fang Chang

      Hi,

      I've been running into this same problem whenever I include the <Data Update Time> on a dashboard.

      Now the issue is gotten worse. Please help!

       

      Here's what happened before:

       

      Scenario:

      Today is 3/2/2017 3:10pm

       

      On the workbook, the <Data Update Time> on the dashboard worksheet is shown 3/1/2017 12:00 pm, which is the correct time, the data was last updated on 3/1/2017 12:00 pm. Data is from MS Access (Live).

       

      When I open up the published dashboard on the browser, the <Data Update Time> is shown 3/2/2017 3:10pm, which is the CURRENT time - Basically, it's showing the time whenever the link is being opened, NOT the real Data Update Time.

       

       

      This is what happens NOW:

      Scenario:

      Today is 3/2/2017 3:10pm

      On the workbook, the <Data Update Time> on the dashboard worksheet is shown 3/2/2017 3:10 pm, which is the CURRENT time,  BUT the data was last updated on 3/1/2017 12:00 pm. Data is from MS Access (Live), and I did confirm the date and time in the "Properties" under "Data". FYI- It's not published, but when I open up the published dashboard on the browser, the <Data Update Time> is shown 3/2/2017 3:10pm, which is the CURRENT time - Basically, it's showing the time whenever the link is being opened, NOT the real Data Update Time.