The Business Analyst will meet with the business owners to understand new and existing reporting needs, understand how metrics impact day-to-day operations, and how to provide the data in a meaningful and impactful way. This will include exploring data currently available in our Data Warehouse as well as working with our BI & Tableau teams to create new data sets for future reporting.
To be successful in this role, an applicant should know the basics of Tableau, should be able to communicate to technical and non-technical users alike. You will need to meet with the business owners as well as our IT staff to aid in the construction of new data sets for future reporting needs.
Working with internal clients to gather requirements, understand business impact, and define the end deliverable.
- Become and remain knowledgeable on key business processes and systems and how they operate/integrate
- Monitor performance and usage metrics of reporting to ensure quick access, accuracy of information, and relevance of all reporting
- Oversee performance tuning and optimization to ensure reporting is interactive and easily accessible for customer-facing employees
- Investigating the availability of data for reporting
- Work with BI & Tableau teams on new data sets that will support future reporting
- Mentor and develop other team members to become more proficient with Tableau
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Reporting and visualization skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
At LogixHealth, we're making intelligence matter throughout healthcare. LogixHealth has over two decades of experience providing full service coding, billing and revenue cycle solutions for emergency departments, hospitals and physician practices for over five million visits annually. LogixHealth provides ongoing coding, claims management and the latest business intelligence analytics for clients in over 30 states. For more information, visit us online at www.logixhealth.com.
Contact Sherri Vento at email@example.com