1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 21, 2017 8:48 AM by Deepak Rai

Data Blending

suvas.chandra

I have two parts of the Dashboard. The upper part is a (/two at a time) graph and the lower part is a report. The upper part comes from one table and the lower part comes from another table. Report and graphs are independent to built in different sheets. I can bring both of them to dashboard. But, the problem is the dashboard needs to be filtered by the below report once clicked. And they also have common filter condition. Full Outer Join will not work out as it shows lot of duplicate records. Will Data Blending work ? If yes, then, How ? Where do I blend it ?

Lower report Table:

Select REPORT_YEAR, REPORT_MONTH, GRID_TYPE, ENTERPRISE_NAME, ENTERPRISE_FULL_NAME, CIO, BASELINE_TOTAL1, YTD_CHANGE1, CURRENT_TOTAL1, MONTHLY_DELTA1, EXCEPTION_TOTAL1, ACTION_REQUIRED1, BASELINE_TOTAL2, YTD_CHANGE2, CURRENT_TOTAL2, MONTHLY_DELTA2, EXCEPTION_TOTAL2, ACTION_REQUIRED2, BASELINE_TOTAL3, YTD_CHANGE3, CURRENT_TOTAL3, BASELINE_TOTAL4, CURRENT_TOTAL4, YTD_CHANGE4, WSONLY_FLAG, CIO_ID, CIO_1DOWN_ID, REGION_ID

From EMDB.NPT.V_NPT_UI_GRID_FLAT

Upper Graph Table:

Select REPORT_YEAR, REPORT_MONTH, GRAPH_TYPE, ENTERPRISE_NAME, [MONTH], MONTH_TYPE, CURRENT_TOTAL, LEGACY_TOTAL, BASELINE_TOTAL, CREATE_DATE, UPDATE_DATE

From EMDB.NPT.NPT_UI_GRAPH