Are you ready for your next challenge in using Analytics to help our business grow?
Wave is a privately-held, fiber telecom company on the west coast growing like crazy.
At Wave, our most important job is to provide excellent service to our customers who buy our products, visit our facilities, call us on the telephone, write us letters, and allow us into their homes. Wave leaders value their employees, knowing that satisfied, competent employees provide the best possible service to our customers. Consequently, Wave provides a comprehensive benefits package to support and reward our employees.
Wave values diversity, open and informal communication, teamwork, and empowering employees to do what is necessary to effectively serve customers. Wave provides many opportunities for individual and organizational learning and engages in continuous improvement activities. Wave prides itself on being a preferred workplace for employees in the cable broadband industry. We strive to create and maintain a workplace where employees are committed, confident and competent thus ensuring success for all who choose it.
Job Description and Profile
- Supporting a team of Business Data Analysts working on projects across all business units
- Analyzing financial, marketing and operational data using tools like Tableau, QlikView, MS Excel and SPSS
- Preparing interactive dashboards and reporting to help business leaders make better decisions
- Strong work ethic
- Well-honed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Superbwritten and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of mathematical and statistical procedures of analysis
- Expertise translating data into meaningful dashboards with Tableau
- Develop complex Excel workbooks for reporting and modeling
- Ability to grasp minute details and segregate the ones that are essential
- Strong aptitude to study and understand the changing trends in the industry and market
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interfacing with Wave’s business units (sales, operations, engineering, marketing, etc.) to understand key success drivers and develop recommendations for improving operational efficiencies and productivity.
- Collaborating with data team to identify relevant data for decision-making and KPI analysis across Wave business units
- Evaluating sales and marketing data and making recommendations to improve the effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts across all channels
- Hands on experience designing and presenting dashboards and reporting to business units to help them capture the most critical, actionable data to achieve their objectives.
- Performing financial analysis and budget studies
- Training and developing team members
- Establish and maintain Tableau user access and security roles as well maintain Tableau Desktop user license keys
- Partner with IT to roll out Tableau server and desktop upgrades
Candidates must possess the following:
- Flexibility using a variety of tools to analyze data from a table output to complex visualizations
- 4+ years relevant experience required
- 4+ years managing a team of Business Data Analysts required
- Bachelor’s degree (in mathematics and statistics preferred)
Highly qualified candidates will offer:
- MBA preferred
WaveDivision Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment, and education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.