Director of Business Analytics & Revenue Cycle Management
Kamylon Holdings is a principal investment firm and managerial holding company dedicated to preserving and enhancing the value of the businesses in its portfolio. We acquire controlling interest in businesses with revenues that typically range between $10 and $100 million. These businesses usually demonstrate a strong competitive position in their local market or within a national or global market niche. Kamylon is based in Wellesley Hills, MA twenty minutes due west of Boston and invests primarily in companies based in North America.
As an associate of Kamylon, you can expect to participate in a firm that successfully blends the elements of the world’s best run multi-business companies and the strongest performing principal investment firms. We subscribe to a performance based culture and are firmly committed to building the skills of our associates throughout each stage of their development. We actively source, grow and develop a pipeline of management talent across our portfolio companies. We have a hands-on approach to our investments and add value to our subsidiaries through implementation of the Kamylon Management System (KMS).
Across all roles Kamylon focuses on recruiting and developing world class talent that has potential to grow. Experience required varies by role. In some cases deep industry domain expertise is important. In others, we believe that well developed general management skills combined with a sharp intellect and a willingness to learn can enable executives to excel outside of their area of domain expertise. In other cases, we look for well proven business and process improvement skills that can be applied across a multitude of businesses. Some common characteristics we screen for are as follows:
A person of principle, impeccable character, and integrity who shares the values of the firm
• A relevant undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
• Exemplary record of professional, academic, extracurricular, and leadership achievement
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
• Proven track record of driving business results
• A willingness and desire to ‘roll up the sleeves’ to make things happen in the smaller enterprise
• High energy and enthusiasm required to succeed in a strongly performance and improvement oriented culture
• Analytical skills, excellent judgment, and strategic problem-solving capabilities along with the ability to rapidly synthesize information and present it to colleagues in a clear and concise fashion
• Willingness to, and experience of, working in a highly systematic and disciplined fashion and to embrace/deploy all elements of the Kamylon Management System (lean, six sigma, complexity reduction, goal deployment, performance management processes, etc.)
OBJECTIVE OF THIS POSITION
We are currently looking for a Business Process Reengineer (BPR) to join a growing team of change leaders to drive implementation of KMS. This individual will initially lead the revenue cycle management function and other special projects for Transformative Healthcare. Transformative is a healthcare transportation business that operates ambulance services from 15 locations across New England and is headquartered just north of Boston. He/she will oversee a team of medical billers and collectors and drive significant operational and process improvements throughout the function. Revenue cycle management is a mission critical businesses process and this position requires a person who is deeply analytical and business process oriented as well as enthusiastic and tenacious in bringing about transformational change.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct deep and detailed analysis and data mining of the current revenue cycle management function (specifically the billing and collections of hundreds of thousands of medical reimbursement claims) for a growing and highly successful ambulance service firm.
- Research, analyze and process map current revenue cycle management workflows, processes and systems. Conduct extensive claims data analysis to understand the quality and performance of current and future workflows. Redesign, automate, interconnect and optimize systems and business processes.
- Optimize the use of ERP systems, evaluate new software and implement new business processes, analytic and decision support tools within the team that challenge the status quo and drive significant gains in the speed and effectiveness of billing and collections.
- Design and implement business intelligence and reporting tools (data models, data visualizations and dashboards) using Tableau Software, Excel, Crystal Reports and SQL server to support the entire business.
- Select vendors and oversee outsourced custom software or database development projects to support business needs.
- 2-6 years of experience applying analytic, process mapping and Business Process Reengineering (BPR) skills, working either as a business analyst or part of a team implementing automated data and process management tools
- Strong understanding of advanced data structures, data schema, decision algorithms, and statistical / predictive analytics
- Extensive experience with extracting, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing data from relational databases such as SQL server.
- A minimum of one year’s experience using Tableau Software for data analysis, visualization and executive dashboarding
- Working knowledge of SQL server, SSRS, Crystal Reports, ETL tools and utilizing web services APIs is highly desirable though formal DBA qualifications are not required
- Some familiarity with medical insurance and claims data is highly desirable
- Inspirational leader with the ability to translate strategic imperatives to clear, actionable goals and metrics throughout the organization
- Motivated self-starter with high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail who encourages excellence among subordinates and peers
- A visionary change agent and problem solver who leads by example
Kamylon offers competitive compensation and benefit packages and believes in having a significant performance based bonus.
US citizens and permanent residents only
Director, Talent Management
62 Walnut Street, Suite 300
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481