EPAM Systems seeks IT Professionals to join development team for a world-leading technology company. IT specialists will tackle development of rich, data-driven web applications utilizing power of cloud-based infrastructure. As a part of a team you will work on your own application, taking responsibilities of communication, development, testing and delivering it to the client.
Currently we are looking for Reporting Simplification & Automation Specialist to be based in Krakow, Poland.
The successful candidate will be in charge of designing Excel-based reports in a structured and standardized way. The role will also involve using VBA to automate these reports and process flows. We are looking for someone who can provide business-related services and support to the Risk Chief Operating Officer function. The duties involve:
- Developing and implementing business-wide reports and dashboards to support management;
- Coordinating with supporting units such as Group Technology and Finance;
- Managing a portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology and further automation;
- Instigating change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy.
You will be working in the Group Risk Business Management Reporting & Analytics team in Krakow. We support planning, financial forecast and cost controls for Group Risk. In this role we provide analysis and deliver suitable MIS and dashboards to support management of the function. We also drive standardization and automation of tools and reports used in this process.
- Experience in Tableau reporting;
- Excellent MS Excel know how, including strong VBA skills;
- Experience in dashboard design;
- Experience in business user training and/or support;
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Financial industry, ideally in Control functions.
- Excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills;
- Incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off);
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.
If you are interested, please respond to this message.